Skip to main content

Mega haul, books that I bought recently.

Hi guys,
I hope that you are happy, I have written 4 articles in english this week.
So, since I have bought a lot of books recently, I can make a haul about all the books that I bought from september until now. 
I normally buy ebooks because they are cheaper so let's get started. 

I don'r remember really well the order.

The Tower
Image result for the tower libro
I don't know if this book's title is the same in english, probably it should be called "The thousand floor" and it talks about this society where the highest you live in the richest you are, I didn'r read this book yet because I have been blocked for all this time, but it's on the list.

The bronze horseman 
Image result for the bronze horsemanI have been hearing about this book from a youtuber that keeps suggesting it, infact I think that this will be my next read, it tells about the story of Tatiana, a Russian girl that lives during de dittature of Stalin, when Hitler get in Russia, she falls in love with a deuthe general and I didn't want to spoil the book to myself but I think thatthey had a lot of problems, I will read it as soon as I finish the one that I am currently reading.

Obsidian
Image result for obsidian j armentrI had high hopes for this book, it's a series, I don't know how many are they and I don't care, this book is awful.I have never finished it, it was too bad it was like a twilght but with aliens, read Twilight, it's way better.

Me before you
Image result for me before you bookI am almost done with this one, It's beautiful, as everyone knows. 


Image result for midnight sun book
Midnight sun
Everyone knows about this book, there is the film and I thaught about trying it since I didn't watch the film, unfortunately it's not high on the list. 

Il problema è che ti amo
Il problema è che ti amo - Ilaria Katerinov,Jennifer L. Armentrout - ebookUnfortunately I can't find this book in english, It's J. L. Armentrout and it's a great story, it's the one that I am currently reading and it tells about this girl that grew up in a bad enviroment, she had been adopted by two people that kept hitting her, one day they burnt her arm and the social assistants took her and the boy that she lived with away from that family and she had been adopted by two doctors, she had speech problems and she didn't go to school for 4 years until she decides to and she met with that boy. I am enjoying it also if it's not anything exiting.

The truth about Harry Quebert affair
Image result for the truth about the harry quebert affairEveryone talked about this book for a long period of time and people are still talking about it, so now it's my turn, unfortunately also this one is not high on the list so it will wait. 





Matched
Image result for matched bookI heard about this book from an italian youtuber, it's on the list and it's also high so I can't wait to read it's a paranormal romance and it's a dystopia, I love this style, it's a series of three books, have you ever read it? Do I need the others?

I got a lot of other books but they are not avaiable in english so I am not going to put them in this list.
I hope you enjoied this article and that you got some ideas of reading.
See you in the next one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La pioggia nel pineto, D'annunzio, La domenica del Classico.

Oggi, un po' per la domenica del classico un po' perché sono ispirata volevo proporvi la mia poesia preferita. Come potrete vedere dal blog io leggo solo testi in prosa, non sono una grande fan della retorica, ma la pioggia nel pineto è qualcosa di bellissimo, è la poesia migliore che io abbia mai letto. Tutto di questa lirica è perfetto, i suoni, le parole usate, TUTTO ragazzi, tutto. Quindi oggi vi propongo il testo integrale per chiunque non abbia mai letto tale meraviglia e proverò a spiegarvi un po' di cosa si parla.  Taci. Su le soglie                   del bosco non odo parole che dici umane; ma odo parole più nuove che parlano gocciole e foglie lontane. Ascolta. Piove dalle nuvole sparse. Piove su le tamerici salmastre ed arse, piove su i pini scagliosi ed irti, piove su i mirti divini, su le ginestre fulgenti di fiori accolti, su i ginepri folti di coccole aulenti, piove su i nostri volti silvani, piove su le nostre mani ignude, su

Servizi offerti dal blog - services offered by the blog.

[EN right after IT] Mi infastidisce chiamarli servizi siccome non lo sono ma non trovo altro sinonimo da usare.  Con questo blog voglio aiutare delle persone, autori emergenti che hanno davvero una passione per la scrittura e vogliono condividere i loro pensieri con noi lettori, siccome io stessa sono un'autrice voglio aiutare chi come me ne ha bisogno, dichiaro quindi aperte le recensioni su richiesta! Primo servizio Da oggi ogni autore che ha un libro da sottoporre alla mia lettura potrà scrivermi all'indirizzo email: readtosurvive.blog@gmail.com e decideremo le condizioni. Ovviamente offro questo servizio gratuitamente, con condizioni intendo se ci sono preferenze sul periodo o giorno di uscita dell'articolo o altro che l'autore voglia specificarmi.  Prediligo i seguenti generi anche se non ne scarto altri: - Fantasy - Romance - Erotic romance - History romance  - Narrativa non di genere  - Horror Secondo servizio Ho sempre recensi

Riassunto e commento de "I malavoglia" di Giovanni Verga: La domenica del classico

Per la domenica del classico di oggi porto un romanzo che è in contrapposizione con "Il Piacere" di Gabriele D'annunzio di cui trovate la rispettiva domenica del classico qui. Quindi, "I malavoglia" è un romanzo scritto da Giovanni Verga e pubblicato nel 1881, ambientato nel 1860, narra la storia di una famiglia, la famiglia Toscano, denominati Malavoglia per via della loro dedizione al lavoro. La famiglia toscano è costituita da padron 'Ntoni, che è il più anziano ed il più saggio che ha avuto un figlil, Bastianazzo, un giovane uomo molto devoto al padre, Bastianazzo è sposato con la Longa, e rispettivamente hanno quattro figli, il ventenne 'Ntoni, testardo ma buono, Filomena chiamata Sant'Agata per via della sua dedizione al telaio, Alessi, più responsabile del fratello maggiore, Luca e  Lia, né carne né pesce, quindi era in quell'età in cui non era più una bambina ma non era nemmeno una donna. Vivono nella casa del Nespolo e sono dei