Skip to main content

My new book: Still holding on, your motivational coach.

MY BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER. 

I hope that you will give it a chance since I am putting a lot of hard work into this. 
This will be a book full of motivational quotes for you to stay motivated and to hold on. 

All of us feel like giving up sometimes, it happens to the best of us, sometimes we hold on and we keep going and sometimes we don't. 
This is meant for everybody that is living a hard time, if you feel like you can't do it anymore, that you are so tired of this, wether you are a student, a dancer, or you're doing something challenging, my book could help you. 
I had a lot of expiriences where I felt like giving up an sometimes I gave up, a book like this probably could have helped me. 
Read a quote everyday and stay positive. 


This is the cover and as always I have designed it myself.

You see this tall structure, this tall wall, it seems so big but you are able to climb it. 
If you put in mind that you can do it you will do it. 
It's all in your mind. 

I hope that you will give a chance to my book and also that you could like it. 

It's available for preorder here for 4$, get it with the discounted price now, when it will be published it will retail for 6$. https://amzn.to/2DeYN2n it will be realized on the 15th of may. 

Let me know what you think about this idea!!







Buy my books here (some of the links may be affiliates, even if I don't make a cent out of them they could help me in growing my blog):
Still holding on, your motivational coach, available for preorder (english): https://amzn.to/2DeYN2n
The last beat (italian): https://amzn.to/2I4UHxT (not available anymore)
Your book of shadows (english.): https://amzn.to/2KaDy7E

Follow me on social media, I always ask you for some opinions on what you want to read:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReadtosurviveB/followers
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/klaren_o_connor/?hl=en
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaANG6Pk3cNcK4tGXosOPA?view_as=subscriber (I am trying to set up a channel for those of you who don't like to read the blog but prefer watching, don't worry, the blog will be active anyways, subscribe if you want, I will start making videos as soon as I get the right camera and microphone.) 

Just another thing before you go.
All I would ask you just if you want, feel free to even close this article if you don't want to hear anymore is a small donation, as you could know having a blog is not free, I have to pay for the domain, I have to pay for your books and I will have to pay for the images that I would use for your covers, which is totally fine, if it wasn't I wouldn't think about doing it, I know I said that I have the bonus from the government but it won't last for ever, it's just for books and I have university to pay for.
This is not compulsory obviously and you don't have to do it in any means if you don't feel like it or if you feel like you are wasting your money, but if you enjoy my blog and you love everything that I am doing to help authors you can help me too with a small donation to my Paypal account which I will leave here: 
Klaren O'Connor
You can use the email, that's fine too, but the most important thing is that you don't have to do it if you don't feel like it or if you don't want to, I will still help as much as I can for as long as I can afford it. :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La pioggia nel pineto, D'annunzio, La domenica del Classico.

Oggi, un po' per la domenica del classico un po' perché sono ispirata volevo proporvi la mia poesia preferita. Come potrete vedere dal blog io leggo solo testi in prosa, non sono una grande fan della retorica, ma la pioggia nel pineto è qualcosa di bellissimo, è la poesia migliore che io abbia mai letto. Tutto di questa lirica è perfetto, i suoni, le parole usate, TUTTO ragazzi, tutto. Quindi oggi vi propongo il testo integrale per chiunque non abbia mai letto tale meraviglia e proverò a spiegarvi un po' di cosa si parla.  Taci. Su le soglie                   del bosco non odo parole che dici umane; ma odo parole più nuove che parlano gocciole e foglie lontane. Ascolta. Piove dalle nuvole sparse. Piove su le tamerici salmastre ed arse, piove su i pini scagliosi ed irti, piove su i mirti divini, su le ginestre fulgenti di fiori accolti, su i ginepri folti di coccole aulenti, piove su i nostri volti silvani, piove su le nostre mani ignude, su

Servizi offerti dal blog - services offered by the blog.

[EN right after IT] Mi infastidisce chiamarli servizi siccome non lo sono ma non trovo altro sinonimo da usare.  Con questo blog voglio aiutare delle persone, autori emergenti che hanno davvero una passione per la scrittura e vogliono condividere i loro pensieri con noi lettori, siccome io stessa sono un'autrice voglio aiutare chi come me ne ha bisogno, dichiaro quindi aperte le recensioni su richiesta! Primo servizio Da oggi ogni autore che ha un libro da sottoporre alla mia lettura potrà scrivermi all'indirizzo email: readtosurvive.blog@gmail.com e decideremo le condizioni. Ovviamente offro questo servizio gratuitamente, con condizioni intendo se ci sono preferenze sul periodo o giorno di uscita dell'articolo o altro che l'autore voglia specificarmi.  Prediligo i seguenti generi anche se non ne scarto altri: - Fantasy - Romance - Erotic romance - History romance  - Narrativa non di genere  - Horror Secondo servizio Ho sempre recensi

La domenica del classico - La Roba - recensione e commento dettagliati.

Ciao a tutti ragazzi,  come avrete notato, ieri non ho pubblicato l'articolo per la Domenica del classico ma lo pubblico oggi, per un semplice motivo, non ho tempo! Sono sommersa di cose da studiare per la scuola siccome gli scrutini di classe si terranno a breve quindi non ho il tempo materiale per leggere, tanto meno leggere classici. Inoltre sono anche in fase di stesura del mio secondo romanzo. Come classico stavo leggendo "Niente di nuovo sul fronte occidentale" ma ho dovuto arrestare la lettura e come libro a scelta, chiamiamolo così, stavo leggendo "Obsidian" della Armentrout. Inutile dire che sono entrambi in pausa. Ho deciso quindi di parlarvi di una novella che ho letto di recente e di commentarla un po'. La novella "La roba" è un'operetta di Verga che scrive nel suo periodo preverista, questa novella narra la storia di Mazzarò, un uomo che apparteneva ad una classe sociale bassa ma che con il tempo andò a migliorare la