Skip to main content

Books I don't talk about enough.

Hello guys, 
today I am here to talk to you about all the books that are not very known, that I feel like I don't talk about them enough on my blog and in general people don't really speak about this books. 
You will find all genres, so I hope you enjoy and you find something to add to your TBR. 

First book that I want to talk about is: Born of illusion by Teri Brown.
Immagine correlataThis book is set in the first years of 1920s and it follows the story of Anna, a girl that lives with her mother which is a medium, she always follows her mother in her shows and helps her until she finds out that she has a power that will save her life.
I loved this books so much, I gave it 4.5 stars and I just found out that there are other three books with it and I am so exited to read them.
I'll definitely suggest that you pick this one up because it's a light read, it's just really good. 
This is the book that inspired me to pick ''The Diviners'' up. 

Risultati immagini per all quiet on the western front

Second book is: All quiet on the western front. 
This book is perfection.
It's so heart breaking... it follows the story of the main character, Paolo Baumer which is a soldier during WWI, it actually follows the story of many characters, and their struggles during the war. 
I think that everybody should read a book set during one of the Wars to not forget the pain that this people went through, History is meant to teach us what we did wrong in the past to not repeat it again. 
This is so good to understand especially since everybody speaks about WWII (and I understand why), but here is a book that tells you that WWI was as bad as it. 
This was a 5 stars and I would have given to it even more, just remember that this is a true story. 

Third book on the list is The program bu Suzanne Young.
Risultati immagini per the programThis book follows the story of some teen agers in a society where teen agers can get a desease called The depression, and the government gets this kids and puts them in hospitals where they get a surgery that will cancel all their thoughts, their emotions, their memories.
This is a really good series, I have read the first two books, The program and The treatment, and I loved them so so much.
Just makes you think, even if you had some bad things happening in your life, would you like someone coming in and stealing your memories? Your personality?
The most important thing that you have is you. 
This was a 4 star read, really loved it. 
Risultati immagini per frankenstein

The fourth book is Frankenstein.
Do I even have to add something?
Everybody knows the plot of this book, everybody knows what this is about and I lived it so much.
It was one of the first books that I've ever read in English.
I reccomend that you read it before you die because it's eye opening. 


This is it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed this, share it with your friends so that they will be able to increase their TBR as well, don't be selfish.
I know there are not that many book but I really speak about all the books that I love so so much, I have never had the context to speak about these.
I hope you liked this post and hopefully, I'll see you later.
Byee!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La pioggia nel pineto, D'annunzio, La domenica del Classico.

Oggi, un po' per la domenica del classico un po' perché sono ispirata volevo proporvi la mia poesia preferita. Come potrete vedere dal blog io leggo solo testi in prosa, non sono una grande fan della retorica, ma la pioggia nel pineto è qualcosa di bellissimo, è la poesia migliore che io abbia mai letto. Tutto di questa lirica è perfetto, i suoni, le parole usate, TUTTO ragazzi, tutto. Quindi oggi vi propongo il testo integrale per chiunque non abbia mai letto tale meraviglia e proverò a spiegarvi un po' di cosa si parla.  Taci. Su le soglie                   del bosco non odo parole che dici umane; ma odo parole più nuove che parlano gocciole e foglie lontane. Ascolta. Piove dalle nuvole sparse. Piove su le tamerici salmastre ed arse, piove su i pini scagliosi ed irti, piove su i mirti divini, su le ginestre fulgenti di fiori accolti, su i ginepri folti di coccole aulenti, piove su i nostri volti silvani, piove su le nostre mani ignude, su

Servizi offerti dal blog - services offered by the blog.

[EN right after IT] Mi infastidisce chiamarli servizi siccome non lo sono ma non trovo altro sinonimo da usare.  Con questo blog voglio aiutare delle persone, autori emergenti che hanno davvero una passione per la scrittura e vogliono condividere i loro pensieri con noi lettori, siccome io stessa sono un'autrice voglio aiutare chi come me ne ha bisogno, dichiaro quindi aperte le recensioni su richiesta! Primo servizio Da oggi ogni autore che ha un libro da sottoporre alla mia lettura potrà scrivermi all'indirizzo email: readtosurvive.blog@gmail.com e decideremo le condizioni. Ovviamente offro questo servizio gratuitamente, con condizioni intendo se ci sono preferenze sul periodo o giorno di uscita dell'articolo o altro che l'autore voglia specificarmi.  Prediligo i seguenti generi anche se non ne scarto altri: - Fantasy - Romance - Erotic romance - History romance  - Narrativa non di genere  - Horror Secondo servizio Ho sempre recensi

Riassunto e commento de "I malavoglia" di Giovanni Verga: La domenica del classico

Per la domenica del classico di oggi porto un romanzo che è in contrapposizione con "Il Piacere" di Gabriele D'annunzio di cui trovate la rispettiva domenica del classico qui. Quindi, "I malavoglia" è un romanzo scritto da Giovanni Verga e pubblicato nel 1881, ambientato nel 1860, narra la storia di una famiglia, la famiglia Toscano, denominati Malavoglia per via della loro dedizione al lavoro. La famiglia toscano è costituita da padron 'Ntoni, che è il più anziano ed il più saggio che ha avuto un figlil, Bastianazzo, un giovane uomo molto devoto al padre, Bastianazzo è sposato con la Longa, e rispettivamente hanno quattro figli, il ventenne 'Ntoni, testardo ma buono, Filomena chiamata Sant'Agata per via della sua dedizione al telaio, Alessi, più responsabile del fratello maggiore, Luca e  Lia, né carne né pesce, quindi era in quell'età in cui non era più una bambina ma non era nemmeno una donna. Vivono nella casa del Nespolo e sono dei