Skip to main content

My new book and where have I been all this time.

I know,
it's been a while since you've heard me or someone else talk about this blog.
I've had many things going on in my life, I just turned 19 in June, with this so many things happened.
I graduated high school, that was the most exiting thing yet the saddest of my life, as expected after the exams I've never heard anything from my classmates, that was something I knew it was going to happen but I really hoped it didn't.
In Italy we have graduation exams (if you're interested on knowing more about school in Italy read this article) , if you don't pass them you can't graduate, and I had my last one on July, after that I had to start studying for my medical school admission test, which... I din't pass.
In Italy there are 68.000 people trying for just 10.000 spots, and I failed it. 
I had a lot of thinking to do, like what am I supposed to do with my life now?
I figured that I want to become a doctor, I really want this, so I'll start studying again and I'll do it next year.

It has been a difficult period of my life but now I'm ready for a fresh start.
I am a lot more motivated to start writing on this blog again and I thought about two series.
As you may know #NanoWriMo2019 is on it's way, I've never tried to write a hole novel in one month but this year I'll be joining NanoWriMo and I have a little series about #preptober to make, I want to tell you guys how I will be preparing for NanoWriMo as a beginner and I'll tell you all my secrets on how I outline my books and what do I do to prepare for writing. 
Know more about it on Instagram.
And the second series is about my new book which is in English and it's a motivational book, the title is hold on and I wanted to tell you some personal stories on why I started writing it, I mainly have three events that I want to tell you, three events that made me change completely.
If you're already interested on my book you can find it here, there are some issues on the formatting but this is mainly a book that you should have on paperback since it's interactive, you'll have space to write a lot of your motivational quotes, you'll be able to attach your pictures, yes, this book contains image, I'm still working on finding the best way to format it for the paperback version. 
If you are thinking about buying it right now, email me here the proof that you bought it and as soon as it will be out I'll provide you the formatted version and the first 5 to email me will have the paperback for free, this will last until December 31st.
Book reviews are coming soon, If you are following me for those. :)

I hope that you guys will stick up with me on my new journey, if you still want to be in contact with me follow me on my social medias. 
I hope that you'll understand why I haven't been active and see you on my new post. 





Buy my books here (some of the links may be affiliates, even if I don't make a cent out of them they could help me in growing my blog):
The last beat (italian): https://amzn.to/2M9M9GS
Your book of shadows (english.): https://amzn.to/2OCBCWc
Hold on, get this if you feel like giving up: https://amzn.to/2q7s8YZ
Open your free bank account with N26 for free here. (The standard version doesn't coast anything, I've had it for two years and that's were I get all my Amazon revenue, if you want to know more about it read this.)
If you use my code ikramr7110 you get to have 10€ free when you spend 15 from the card (not sponsored, if you get the card you will have your own code to send to your friends, and to be transparent if you use mine I will get a small commission that I can invest in my blog.) when you sing up you just need to put the code and you will receive 10€ after your 15€ spent and I will get a commission out of it, :) if you download the app you can do this too. 


Follow me on social media, I always ask you for some opinions on what you want to read:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReadtosurviveB/followers
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/klaren_o_connor/?hl=en
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaANG6Pk3cNcK4tGXosOPA?view_as=subscriber (I am trying to set up a channel for those of you who don't like to read the blog but prefer watching, don't worry, the blog will be active anyways, subscribe if you want, I will start making videos as soon as I get the right camera and microphone.) 

Just another thing before you go.
All I would ask you just if you want, feel free to even close this article if you don't want to hear anymore is a small donation, as you could know having a blog is not free, I have to pay for the domain, I have to pay for your books and I will have to pay for the images that I would use for your covers, which is totally fine, if it wasn't I wouldn't think about doing it, I know I said that I have the bonus from the government but it won't last for ever, it's just for books and I have university to pay for.
This is not compulsory obviously and you don't have to do it in any means if you don't feel like it or if you feel like you are wasting your money, but if you enjoy my blog and you love everything that I am doing to help authors you can help me too with a small donation to my Paypal account which I will leave here: 
Klaren O'Connor
You can use the email, that's fine too, but the most important thing is that you don't have to do it if you don't feel like it or if you don't want to, I will still help as much as I can for as long as I can afford it. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La pioggia nel pineto, D'annunzio, La domenica del Classico.

Oggi, un po' per la domenica del classico un po' perché sono ispirata volevo proporvi la mia poesia preferita. Come potrete vedere dal blog io leggo solo testi in prosa, non sono una grande fan della retorica, ma la pioggia nel pineto è qualcosa di bellissimo, è la poesia migliore che io abbia mai letto. Tutto di questa lirica è perfetto, i suoni, le parole usate, TUTTO ragazzi, tutto. Quindi oggi vi propongo il testo integrale per chiunque non abbia mai letto tale meraviglia e proverò a spiegarvi un po' di cosa si parla.  Taci. Su le soglie                   del bosco non odo parole che dici umane; ma odo parole più nuove che parlano gocciole e foglie lontane. Ascolta. Piove dalle nuvole sparse. Piove su le tamerici salmastre ed arse, piove su i pini scagliosi ed irti, piove su i mirti divini, su le ginestre fulgenti di fiori accolti, su i ginepri folti di coccole aulenti, piove su i nostri volti silvani, piove su le nostre mani ignude, su

Servizi offerti dal blog - services offered by the blog.

[EN right after IT] Mi infastidisce chiamarli servizi siccome non lo sono ma non trovo altro sinonimo da usare.  Con questo blog voglio aiutare delle persone, autori emergenti che hanno davvero una passione per la scrittura e vogliono condividere i loro pensieri con noi lettori, siccome io stessa sono un'autrice voglio aiutare chi come me ne ha bisogno, dichiaro quindi aperte le recensioni su richiesta! Primo servizio Da oggi ogni autore che ha un libro da sottoporre alla mia lettura potrà scrivermi all'indirizzo email: readtosurvive.blog@gmail.com e decideremo le condizioni. Ovviamente offro questo servizio gratuitamente, con condizioni intendo se ci sono preferenze sul periodo o giorno di uscita dell'articolo o altro che l'autore voglia specificarmi.  Prediligo i seguenti generi anche se non ne scarto altri: - Fantasy - Romance - Erotic romance - History romance  - Narrativa non di genere  - Horror Secondo servizio Ho sempre recensi

Riassunto e commento de "I malavoglia" di Giovanni Verga: La domenica del classico

Per la domenica del classico di oggi porto un romanzo che è in contrapposizione con "Il Piacere" di Gabriele D'annunzio di cui trovate la rispettiva domenica del classico qui. Quindi, "I malavoglia" è un romanzo scritto da Giovanni Verga e pubblicato nel 1881, ambientato nel 1860, narra la storia di una famiglia, la famiglia Toscano, denominati Malavoglia per via della loro dedizione al lavoro. La famiglia toscano è costituita da padron 'Ntoni, che è il più anziano ed il più saggio che ha avuto un figlil, Bastianazzo, un giovane uomo molto devoto al padre, Bastianazzo è sposato con la Longa, e rispettivamente hanno quattro figli, il ventenne 'Ntoni, testardo ma buono, Filomena chiamata Sant'Agata per via della sua dedizione al telaio, Alessi, più responsabile del fratello maggiore, Luca e  Lia, né carne né pesce, quindi era in quell'età in cui non era più una bambina ma non era nemmeno una donna. Vivono nella casa del Nespolo e sono dei